"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

fOOTBALL & jAMAICA

Two weeks from today, I will be on the beach at this time. Well, maybe. It seems all of the employees I had to cover for me have all fallen through! In the last hour, my help and all of my back-ups are lost. My list of possibilities all ran out. Now, I am trying to find someone to cover for me. I can not leave my client alone. He will lose his job and then his apartment and I would lose him as a client.

Hey, on a brighter note: my son’s football team, Cheyenne East High School, is playing for the State 5A championship this Friday!!! I am so excited!!! Some interesting facts: East has not won State in football since 1974, 31 years ago. They have not even been to the championship game since then. My brother played football there back in the early 1980’s. The lost considerably more games than they won. The last 2 years that my son has been on the team, they have a combined total of wins less than this year alone. They lost their first 2 games this year and have won 8 straight. My sister, Trevor’s mother and step father and myself graduated from East. East is playing Cheyenne Central, our cross town rivals. For the first time since the 2 began playing each other, 1960, this is the first time they have played each other for State.

GO CHEYENNE EAST THUNDERBIRDS!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi timothy.. thanks for stopping by on my blog :o) trust me, i won't rush the growing up ;o)
and i hope you have a good trip to jamaica. gotta love the islands!

2:46 PM

 
Blogger elvira black said...

I sure hope everything goes smoothy with your Jamaica trip and that you'll bring back some cool pix (and who knows what/who else?) LOL.

That's great about your son too.

3:25 PM

 
Blogger Timothy said...

thanks for coming by, Mer!

7:12 PM

 
Blogger Timothy said...

Thanks, E! So, should I come back with dreads?

7:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home