"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Follow-ups

A few blogs ago I wrote about doing things out of my normal routine. At that time there were some opportunities for me to possibly date. So, I asked. Of the 3, one is married and too bad because I really like her very much. No, not too bad for her, but for me. She is very beautiful and smart and kind and from Slovenia. The other said yes but has since blown me off. I can take a hint. The last is a lesbian with a live-in girlfriend. I did not ask her out after finding out and she is still very flirty, but that is confusing to me. Maybe she likes it both ways and good for her. To me, if she has a live-in partner that would be cheating. Not sure I want to get in the middle of that anyway even if both are consenting.

So again, I am up against the wall. I have been doing some art and playing my guitar. This weekend I am going to Colorado Springs to get certified to be a Yoga instructor.

In March Neliesha is graduating from college. She is studying to be a nurse. I have been funding her needs for this so I feel it is important that I should go. That will be in March.

Although I have not writing any in the past 3 weeks or so, there have been no responses to my letters on both dating sites I am on and I still seem to attract only scammers. Leaves only Neliesha then and from what I am gathering I should not be even thinking about that as a possibility either.

But I am a rebel, so

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home