"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

wicked cold

Been down with a wicked cold. It has been zapping all of my energy. No achy muscles, just so tired. The cough and sore throat and sore chest are bad. No appetite and not much sleep. Even though I have been very tired and lethargic, sleep has not been happening. Wake-up several times during the night and un-able to get back to sleep. Nothing much as gotten done in the past week or so.

For a person like me who has troubles with depression, specifically depression for no reason, being this type of ill and having no energy makes it even harder. The lack of energy and being lethargic and no strength to fight makes it very easy for depression to take hold. Hard to tell at times which is which.

Very tired of feeling like this. Want my life back. The doc gave me some anti-biotic and they seem to be working, but they only seem to be taking the edge off. Have not been to Yoga or Spinning in a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home