"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Happy New Year

Today is the first day of Spring for us here. Right now, it is 16 degree F and we have 14 inches of snow. Welcome to Wyoming! Typically, March is one of our biggest snow months. We need this moisture, though. We have been in drought for a long time now. This new snow will only help, especially the fishing. Spring time for me is a new beginning. Some places around this small World of ours celebrate the Spring equinox as the New Year and not January 1st. I like this idea. This is how I have always viewed Spring. In the Spring, life becomes new, renewed, blossoms. New hope for the coming year. No looking back in sad reflection of the ending year, just looking forward with excited anticipation. Right now, I can think of only one category in my life that is lacking. There are some that still need some improvement, but they are at least moving in a positive direction right now. Many aspects of my life are doing very well right now. The only one lacking: my love life. Right now, today, it has been 6 years and 5 months since I had a girlfriend. 5 years since I last had sex. How does it look for the new year? Well, a little better than this time last year. Will it happen? I would like to hope so. Sure, I have been looking, but nothing thus far. Thta only adds to the frustration, fueling Mr. C’s fire. Sure, I have meet a few very interesting and intriguing women, but they are all thousands of miles away from me. Not even really sure if they like me that way. Today, I feel hopeful that I will meet someone in this World that is willing to take the time to get to know me and see that I am great guy. Maybe this year I will meet someone who would be willing to give me the opportunity for sex, for making love, for giving me some of their precious time. One can only hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home