"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Wish it were Monday already!

My bags are all packed and I am ready to go!!! We live here Monday. Tuesday at 3:00PM I will be in Montego Bay, Jamaica! My brother called this afternoon and told me to bring a small portable FM radio because they have some “interesting radio station there” he thinks I will like. I am so looking forward to hearing some live reggae! I hope I get to here some good local old school stuff and not the new stuff that sounds too much like rap and hip hop. Can not wait to get my toes in the sand! There will not be the traditional Thanksgiving turkey, but I am sure some fresh lobster will do. Can not wait to eat some jerk foods!

1 Comments:

Blogger Timothy said...

there will be plenty

5:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home