"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

"Three about me"

Tag from another blogger, "Three about me" fromShithouse rat , elvira black
I am doing it her way and not the original.

Three things I like in a person:
1. Honesty
2. Intelligence
3. A good heart

Three accomplishments I'm proud of:
1. My son
2. Getting my 2 A.A. and my B.A.
3. My son

Three big-time fears:
1. Not having love
2. Not having love
3. Being alone forever

My three diagnoses:
1. Bipolar disorder (type II)
2. Anti-Social Personality Disorder (bs)
3. Self-Inflicted-Chemically-Induced PTSD

Three fervent beliefs:
1. God (or a Higher Power)
2. Karma
3. Afterlife-Past life’s

Three reasons I'm lame:
1. Low self-image
2. Poor impulse control with food
3. Too nice

Three guilty pleasures:
1. Chocolate
2. Naps
3. Ice cream

Three of my favorite bands:
(No way can I pick just 3, but.. And not in any order)
1. The Beatles
2. Elton John
3. Black Sabbath

Three great things about Cheyenne (or your city):
1. Low population
2. Very close to the mountains, lakes and streams
3. Good people

Three not-so-great things about Cheyenne (or your city):
1. Wind
2. No-growth attitude by those in control
3. Did I mention the wind?

Three kinds of blogs I don't love (personal blogs, not informational/link-ish blogs):
1. People who hate others
2. Blogs that do not allow comments.
3. Umm…

Three things I wish for:
1. Total Enlightenment for everyone
2. To find true love
3. My son to be successful in his life

Three things that make me sad:
1. Child abuse
2. Cruelty to animals
3. Being alone so much

Three things I studied in college:
1. Psychology
2. Art
3. American literature

Three things I'm good at:
1. Art
2. Helping others
3. Music

Okay, so let’s see yours.

4 Comments:

Blogger elvira black said...

Hey, I like it! Who thought up those cool questions? (LOL). Seriously, that was great. You have a lot to be proud of--your son, your own accomplishments, your compassion and desire to help others. Thanks for picking up the "torch" and running with it!

7:58 PM

 
Blogger Timothy said...

Thanks, E! Your great!

8:48 PM

 
Blogger elvira black said...

PS: I've linked back to your blog (to this piece) and also added a link to your LSD piece on my blog.

10:57 PM

 
Blogger Justine said...

ice cream, yep, I hear you!

6:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home