"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Prep Player of the Week”

Our newspaper here gives out what they call the “Prep Player of the Week” awards on Wednesdays for local high school athletes. This weeks recipients was my son, Trevor’s school’s whole defensive team. Since Trevor played on the defense in that game, although only one play, he is a part of that!!! Very exciting for me!! And his grandparents. He is a starter on the varsity but he only plays on kick returns now ( as the return guy). He was the staring DB for the first two games, but he and several others with the wrong last name were replaced. I am still very proud of him. His team is doing very good this year, much better than the past 2 he has been on the team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home