"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

dreams and boxes

Sunday night/Monday morning, 9-26-2005, I had an interesting ‘dream.’ I do not think I an actually call what happened a dream, but that will be close enough. It was at my Grandma’s house in Guernsey, where my dreams are very significant and have important messages for me. At her house was a detached garage that was right at the alley. It was big and had a nice closed-in attic. When I lived with her, I made it my bedroom. Of course, in the winter I could not stay out there because it had no heat. That attic is my favorite place in the World. It is my heaven. In my ‘dream’ I was loading stuff into the back of my brand new 2006, silver Subaru Outback (no, it is not physically with me right now, but I am working on it). The stuff was ‘toys’ or things that I do not really need some as much that I want them, like a huge TV and that kind of stuff. There was lots of band equipment, too. I have a lot now, but a person can never have enough guitars, right? In fact, there is 2 more I wish to have right now. I want a hollow body electric and a Twelve-string acoustic. I also want a new drum set (although mine now is a good one. Yes, I can play drums, too) and a violin. I have a very good PA system now, too. Okay, so I was watching myself from the attic load stuff into the car. Then, I noticed there was a whole bunch of guitars and stands in the attic. So, I went up to look at them. There was probably 20 or more. So, I took some and some extra stands for my other ones and put them in my new car. Then, 2 huge boxes appeared by each of my sides. The boxes are actually just the tops and they hold endless supplies of stuff. One box is for me and all that I desire to have and the other is for other people. There was a huge house behind me, not my Grandma’s small one, but an enormous house. It was 3 stories and had a basement as well. The house is mine and my family’s. That is where all of my family stuff is and all of the stuff for them. A beautiful wife and children who love me as much as I love them. They have all they need through me, any thing they want materially and emotionally. Quickly, all the stuff faded and shrank. No, it did not go away, it is just hidden and more compact. When I need it, I just open them up with my thoughts. Then, I think I woke, but I am not sure. I started to smell fried chicken. My Grandma’s fried chicken. Oh, she was the best cook ever!!! Yeah, everybody says that about their Grandmother, until they tried my Grandma’s cooking. When she comes to me, I smell her first. The smells used to always be her famous coffee. It had a very unique smell. Now days, the smells are her food. Those smells remind me of her excellent food! Sure do miss it. Grandma started telling me about the boxes and that I now have everything that I could ever want and more. She said it is time for me to begin giving stuff to others and taking my stuff. Other people were there and I just could not get back to sleep. I had already woke up twice before this.
I have been very tired and drained since Monday. I have even skipped a few work-outs to get an extra hour of sleep and taking naps, but I can not seem to get caught up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home