"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

nothing new

What I have to say today is maybe not so important. NO, I have not had any really good dreams lately. I think I have had a few, but as soon as I wake, my thoughts eat them. I love to sleep and I especially love dreaming. It is such a cooler place to be than here. I finally got all of my paper work and certification and all of that to be an official business now instead of a person. There is still more paper work and stuff to do, but I am taking a break and doing some 'real' writing. I just finished editing my first novel I wrote in 2000 and added some more pages to it. I am re-writing one that I started 3 years ago, an autobiography. It starts with my visit to the psych ward because that is when my “life” actually began. In November, I am going to my brother’s wedding in Jamaica. I have never been out of the country before safe for Tijuana. Should be great! I purchased a new digital camera so I will be able to post some photos on here from the trip. Still no love interest in my life, no girlfriend or even a sex buddy (other than my 2 hands). This month, it will be 6 years since I had any of that. Oh, well, my life is better in so many ways now compared to then, and extremely better than 3 years ago. I am sure that I will be getting ‘some’ soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home