"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Arnold

"I knew I was a winner back in the late sixties. I knew I was destined for great things. People will say that kind of thinking is totally immodest. I agree. Modesty is not a word that applies to me in any way - I hope it never will." Arnold Schwarzenegger

Being myself a weight-lighter, Arnold has always been an inspiration for me. Not just his perfect physical aspects, but his attitude about life. This quote of his explains it much of it.

I have known since I was very young that I was destine for great things. I have already done some. Someday soon, most people will know what I mean when I complete the other great things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home