"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Friday, June 03, 2005

After some consideration of the topic from my previous blog, I have come to a conclusion. If I am doing what she suggested, then I am doing something right. If my clothing and my hair style will bring to me the type of person that I would much prefer, one who is not shallow, then I am doing something right. There is no need to change, even if I did want to make changes. Therefore, it is not me and there is nothing "wrong" with me. I am just meeting the “wrong” people. I need to meet the “right” ones.

1 Comments:

Blogger Timothy said...

so, where are they?

7:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home