"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

new car

I got my new car today!!! It is my first car I have owned since 1998. She is not much too look at, but she is a good car. The body is a little rougher than I first noticed, but that is okay. Shine she may, run she must, I say. It is what I need at this time. The insurance is cheap, the plates are cheap, and it gets great gas mileage. I have owned several Subaru’s before and they are very dependable cars. This one is 4WD too so I will not have to worry about snow and poor roads. This car only has 68,000 miles on it. Not bad for a 1987. When I was waiting for the dealer to fill out the paper work, I had a thought: in 1996 I bought my last car. It was a 1987 Subaru, just like this one only it was maroon. In fact, I bought it from the same dealership! They have new owners now, but it is the exact same location. Ironic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home