"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Monday, April 18, 2005

A new addition to the family

There is a cousin of mine that I have been very close to most of our life’s. I have always felt a deeper feeling of love and appreciation for her as if we have know each other through out all of time. We have been there for each other in our darkest hours, even though we live over 500 miles apart. However, we had a disagreement, or actually, she disapproved of me and we have not spoken in over 2 years. Very early Thursday morning, she came to me in a dream. I say it that way because her visit was very realistic. I could see her clearly, touch her, smell her and hear her voice just as if we were in person together. I do not recall exactly what we were doing, but she was showing me something. She told me, “You look so good and you are so strong now, much stronger than ever before.” Sunday morning, at 3:17 AM, she had her first child! A healthy boy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nine Lives said...

you are definitely also psychically gifted! : )

4:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home