"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Monday, April 11, 2005

"Thankful Actions"

THE DAILY MOTIVATOR
Monday, April 11, 2005
Thankful actions+++++++++++++++++++
Being thankful in your thoughts and words is a good starting point. Yet the real power of gratitude comes when you put it into action.How do you put gratitude into action? By making the most of the good things you have.When you hoard and hide away your blessings, they soon wither and die. When, on the other hand, you put them to use, the good things in your life grow and multiply.There is no better way to show your thankfulness and appreciation for something than by using it for a positive, productive, creative purpose. Do that, and the value you already have grows even more valuable.Whatever you have is not really yours unless you are truly thankful for it. To be truly and effectively thankful for it, make full and fruitful use of it.Live with a thankfulness in your heart, in your thoughts and, most importantly, in your every action. All the good things you make use of will grow even better.
Ralph Marston
............................................................................
This is the Daily Motivator email edition. Copyright (C) 2005 Ralph S. Marston, Jr. All rights reserved. Visit The Daily Motivator web site at http://greatday.com for an archiveof more than 2,500 daily messages, inspirational photos and more.


This was sent to me via e-mail from a good freind. It was very good for me this day. On those days when I am feeling like I have nothing and I do not get what I want, I just try to remind myself of what I do have and to be thankful. This takes it a step further.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home