"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

clairvoyance, time and "her"

For about 8 years or so now I have heard much about my “true love” from many others. There has been tons of psychics, “readers,” shamans, witches, intuitives, and just friends and people who are “open” to all of that. All of them, solicited or not, have told me about “her.” They have all said the same things. Before I continue, I would like to ask, why would anyone want to know the future? Some of you will ask why? Why would I want to know? Why would I want to have preconceived notions? Some will say, “que sara, sara.” Which is actually true, but would it not be better to have an active part in it? I think so! Some of you are probably saying, you can not tell the future, it is impossible, it is not determined yet and/or, the future is made by our choices and/or all of that clairvoyance stuff is not real. First of all, it is real, very real, but the future is made by our choices. If a “reader” (to include all of those people mentioned before into one word, if I may) does a “reading” (in whatever form) the person who the “reading” is being done for has choices. One choice is to just complementally disbelieve it. In that case, a few different things can happen. One is that they just forget about it, “laugh it off,” therefore, by their forgetting and not wanting and not holding on, they allow for it to happen. However, they could “act out” and say the reader is a phony or something and basically hold some distain for the reader and thus go out of their way to change it. In that case, there is most often a fear. In all of life, there are only 2 core, 2 original, 2 basic emotions: love and fear. All others stem, are sewn, reap from these. If a person is experiencing negativities or acting in a non-positive manner, for example, harboring distain, they are acting from their fear. They can also go out of their way to change it without any distain, but with their own foolish, or not, pride. In some cases, they hear some information that they just do not want to happen, the lose of a boyfriend, or something, and therefore do everything they can to hang on. Eventually, as we all know what happens when holding on to closely to someone, they will lose them anyway. Perhaps, the message was for them to work harder so they would not lose them, reverse psychology. The person will possibly hold onto the distain for the “reader” but they will have accomplished a higher goal. Kind of like a kick in the butt to get them going. If the person totally accepts the “reading,” many things can happen. If they hold on too tight, they will lose it or alter it in some way or delay it. If they are accepting, but let it go and allow for it, then it can come true, or not, depending. Sometimes, just by doing the “reading,” it can change it. A person’s choices always effect it. They can make “poor” or “wrong” choices and suffer negative consequences, which may have been the prediction anyway. They may make all of the “right” choices and still change it dramatically by growing or moving to a higher level, therefore gaining something “better.” That can be disappointing at times, because maybe the person really liked what the “old” future held for them. Letting go is tough, especially when a person has been stuck in a bardo to begin with and they desire more than anything to have that future. Not doing anything, right or wrong can alter it. A person needs to do their part and make choices. Choosing not to make a choice is still making a choice. Any choices can alter it in some way. Therefore, clairvoyance is not an exact science, but a fine art. Any good “reader” will tell a person "read" that they have choices and that all of this can change. Often times, a “reader” can see different futures for the same person and not just one. Not hard for anyone to see at times. For example, you stop drinking, this will happen, you do not and that will happen. Simple really, but the drunk can not see it. In that case, the “reading” takes on a different purpose, yet, the purpose is the same, so that that person can see other opportunities, to see outside of themselves and their inner worlds and to become more aware. Often times, a “reader” is not telling the person “read” anything new that they did not know already. Then what? Well, do something about it or allow the consequences, “good“ or “bad.”

God has a Plan in all of this. There is in fact Free Will, and God allows us to make our own choices, yet, we are Guided and sometimes not given any options. It was God’s plan to have the “reader” and the person “read” come together. There is a Purpose for the “reading.” It can be to help that person achieve it, or to achieve something else, or just to make a choice and become more “aware.” In any case, it all happens for a reason. If it is meant to be, if it is “supposed” to happen, it will, regardless! That is the Plan. I do not presume to know God’s Plan, not entirely, but I want to know. Oh, do not think me foolish of arrogant. God’s wants us to know!!! But, if we ask, then we need to be prepared for the answer. You want the truth, then accept the truth, no matter how painful.So, back to my situation. I have allowed and it has changed. I have held on and it has been delayed. I have grown and redefined myself, yet, the concept of “her” remains a constant.

So, when? Time is a tough concept. It is man made and can not be translated accurately and consistently with “readings.” If a “reader” says they can, be careful of them. They might get lucky and fool you and themselves, but even the best have no true idea of exactly the time. “Does any one really know what time it is?” But time can be a problem for me. At times, I feel like I have done all that I was supposed to do, and yet, nothing. I have felt like I have worked and worked and worked very hard, and yet, nothing. Rewards can be an issue. If a person is caught up in rewards and punishment, they will die with it, just as with the sword. If a person truly wants to serve God and their higher self, they will do and do and work and work and love and love and know that the same is being returned to them but to know that they must be selfless in order to “see” those “rewards.” The best idea I have found, forget about rewards and punishment and just “do.” We reward and punish ourselves if we allow for it. That can be good or bad, but God is the Ultimate Provider and only through God can anyone achieve anything that is of their higher purpose. It is all in the Plan. Again, I do not profess to know all about the Plan, but I want to know. Why can I not? It does not translate to arrogant, but a thirst for knowledge and growth. However, if one asks, then one must accept the answers. Same with a “reading.” I was told by nearly all, that without "her" my life would not grow as I want it to grow. I want it all, and I can have it, but not without “her.” My success will be limited. First thing that some of you might be saying is “BS, Tim!” “You can do anything and do it on your own.” True, but that is others and not me. I can do many things, but with the aid of another, with “her” energy combined with mine, we can do great things! This is just the way my life is now. This is just the lesson I am learning in this life time. To be open to sharing and playing as a team and not only as myself. That was another life time ago. I learned that already. NOW,… now it is time for me to learn that we are not separate from each other, but all pieces or parts of one Whole. At times, I am upset with growing because it changes things and therefore causes delays. I am so extremely tired of being alone and not having “her.” I have a few good friends now, and that is much better than this time last year and 100 times better than 2 years ago. I have been able to redefine myself and to redefine my Path and to make some steps in that direction. Yet, I have reached limitations. Limitations that can not be overcome without “her.” I can only go so far up that mountain without “her.” People give advise about this. They say, “go out and make your future. Make it all happen. Visualize your future. Use positive affirmations, use positive thoughts. Destroy negative in your live. Remove your doubts and fears.” Very good advise! Even if it I do not get too far, it is much better to feel happy than mad all the time. Oh yes, I know both. I know being mad all day and all night far too well. But some of those same people say, “when it comes to “her,” let it go and allow love to find you. It always find us when we are not looking.” Okay, so which one is it then? It can not be both! Mainly because the 2 are the same. “Her” and my life path and my career are part of the same team. “I” can not win without the team or with just parts of it.

So, where is “she?” Either I am not ready, or she is not ready, or both. Maybe we both are ready, but when a person is searching for Enlightenment, searching for their higher self, and working as a team, it is not just about them, but about ALL.

So, the time is not “right,” yet.To set here and write this without getting frustrated and/or angry is a major accomplishment for me. Yeah me! Go team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home