"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005


Acrylics , 1982. This painting was my best moment in college, I think anyway. She has hung on my walls in nearly every place I have lived since then. I used to have a very nice, very expensive frame on it, but when I moved back from Laramie, this painting blew out of the back of the truck and the frame was reduced to splinters. Just to add a little salt, a highway patrolman was behind us and ticketed me. The painting took a few scratches and there is a small hole in it, but it could have been worse.
 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home