"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

A FRIEND'S GIFT

You were such a great friend
With a warm loving glow
So full of life and happiness
And so eager to enjoy
Every experience both new and old
Your presents brought to all
Love beauty delight and joy
With ill for no one or no thing
You were a friend to all

We all were so sad to see you go
And everyone has missed you, oh so...

I have grieved for you in my own ways
And think about you everyday

Others may see it as wrong
For they don't understand
But your death has given to me
A very special gift
One I'm not sure I can repay
It took from me an evil desire
That was destroying my life
And those around me

Others may not agree
And I understand
What your death has given to me
My life has been changed
In so many positive ways
And it is put myself back
On the path were I am supposed to be

You have helped me in so many ways
Through out each good and difficult day


(Yes, another one about Shanon)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home