"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

They come in 3’s: duce

A few blogs ago, I wrote about ‘bad’ things happening in 3’s. A friend suggested to me, mer , that ‘good’ things also happen in 3’s. Well, today, it was the ‘good.’ Each year for my business, I have to re-certify. The State has tons of regulations and miles of red tape and endless paperwork they like to impose on us providers. It has been near 2 months preparation for me. Today was my meeting. I got my re-cert! Then, my client, R, that I mentioned about in the 'bad' blog who was losing his job, got one today. I had made a proposal to the Animal Shelter where we have been volunteering at for the past 9 months and today they accepted! #3, I asked someone out and she said yes!

Vacations: you work twice as hard before and twice as hard after. Sorry, everyone, but I have been swamped! I will hopefully get caught-up by this weekend. A very special thank you to Elvira!!!!! You are the best!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger elvira black said...

Woo-hoo! That's great!!!

12:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home