"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Some of the family, Mon


My brother and his wife.

This is one of Richard’s daughter’s, Alissa, with my son. She is so pretty and so smart and the sweetest person I think I have ever met. She is 18 or I would think she is my perfect mate. She had a big crush on my son and asked me is they could marry.
Center photo is another of Richard’s daughter’s, Tosha Kay. She wanted to marry me, but she is only 16. And another of Richard’s daughter’s.


This is Richard and my brother. Richard is the guy who’s house the wedding was at and where we spent lots of time eating and hanging-out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home