"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Sorry, more venting. I talked to a “person” at the State today that only made the frustration worse. Of course, the States response to everything is that I am totally to blame for not only their mistakes, but for the entire misfortunes of the World. On numerous occasions, the “person” took this opportunity to upbraid me with little facts about what is expected of the mighty State. Like I don’t know or something. I had to explain myself and my situation numerous times to this “person.” She did not get it. She was on and on about this fact and that fact of which I repeated to her numerous times. At one point, she even laughed at me. Since I could not explain to this “person” properly, I was again upbraided and told I should call her back tomorrow. So, tomorrow you will bring your brain with you? An hour after this ordeal, the case manager finally called me back claiming she did not get my original messages. Latter on in the conversation, she asked me, unsolicited, about one of my questions from the first message. She did not get one of my other services on the IPC so I may miss two weeks of that money as well. Interesting. You know, just say you blew me off and have some balls. Better yet, do as most Wyomingites do and just do not bring it up and pretend nothing wrong has or is happening. Not like it was your fault this was screwed up, right? By no means am I perfect. I do not expect it of others, especially the State of Wyoming DDD. To be continued .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home