"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Please, forgive me everyone. Please, forgive me God! I should not be venting about this or especially writing about it. In fact, I should not even be thinking about it. I should not put this negative energy out into the Universe. The people at the State have their own issues to deal with and they are chocked, just like the rest of us, with red tape and rules. They see it from their point of view. This will all work out. It always does and for the better. If something is lost then something better will replace it. If some goal is not achieved, then something better will replace it. If I lose this money, more will come to me, much more. If I lose all of my clients and all this falls through, then there is a better job for me. If all the women I have met to this point have rejected me or the situation did not work or whatever, their will be someone much better. That is the way It works!

What about this word “God?” There are other words: Great Spirit, Higher Power, Supreme Being, The Universe, Allah, The Tao, and much more. These words all speak of the same ‘being,’ the same ‘idea,’ the same ‘thing.’ Only our inferences upon it change the meaning for us. It is our attitudes and ideas that make the words different, therefore creating something that is not the Whole Truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home