"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Friday, May 13, 2005

art stuff

Tuesday, I asked to see if anyone had signed up for the next session in the drawing class. No, no one had, yet. Then, the art director told me she has my scheduled to be the art teacher for the summer camp for the kids. She said last year, they had 80 kids! Oh, boy! Okay, so not all at once and there will be camp counselors to assist. I need to write up a proposal for this. Then, Wednesday in my spinning (stationary bike exercising ) class, a woman asked me to private tutor her daughter in art. WOW! How did she even know, but I did not ask. $35 a lesson she offered me! For an hour! Thank you God! So, yes, doors are open now. One of my new clients wants me to teach him to draw as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nine Lives said...

YESSSS!!! way to go!!!

3:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home