"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

more art show

All of the title cards are now up and so is the leopard. There is 23 pieces in all, or 24 if you count the "Lady/Dragons" separately. I am not sure how many, but I have probably 30 more drawings that are not in the show. I have about 15 or more paintings and about 6 or 7
sculpture pieces as well. Of course, not all of them are show quality, but there are perhaps 10 more that could go up. There is maybe room for one to three more pieces at the YMCA. Who knows, maybe one day I will have a show with more pieces. Then of course, some of these will be sold. I actually have two more that I have started already. Lots of the ol’ creative juices flowing of late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home