"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Monday, March 21, 2005

art show and stuff

The two frames below need some eye-hooks and wire to hang them with on the back. The rest are completely ready for the exhibition! I have 21 pieces, if those 2 are counted separately. The ladies are not for sale. For all of the other pieces, I need to start writing the little cards up for them. I bought some fancy paper to print them on and I will start writing them up tonight. Still seems odd to me that the time has gone by so fast. I feel a little more confident in my pricing now after seeing what some of the others sell theirs for at the YMCA and other places. A few of the pieces that are going in, I do not really want to sell or in other words, I would be happy to keep them so they have a little higher price. I do not want to go too high so that people can afford them if they really want them. There will be a reception on the 28th of April. That is when I am to collect the money and give out the pieces. The reception will have invitations and I need to get a list going. I am finding that I want to do more shows now. This is a new feeling for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nine Lives said...

bravo!!! im sooo happy and excited for you!!!

7:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home