"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!

I am both excited and nervous. My son will be coming to help me set-up for the exhibition at 4:00PM. Everything is ready now. This is my first time setting-up solo. There was an article in the newspaper today about the Cheyenne Artist Guild. They have an exhibition house center in the Holiday Park here. They have been around since 1948 according to their website. I made an inquiry about a membership. They are looking for people to teach workshops. So, more art stuff going on for me. I have some ideas and images floating around in my head and heart. I was going to take a break. However, I think I am going to just continue working on more pieces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home