"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005


Yeah!!!! With a little help from Bob Marley today, the last layer of gouache. Eyelashes mostly, giving her a much better look, oh and the girl too :-))Shadow details added on the hair line and a few other places there and here. Tape removed, no more spraying. Is she done? It is signed after all. That is kind of an issue for me. I am not so concerned about my name being on it, yet, it should be. So, I try to find a spot that is not so obvious. A frame is coming, as is matt board. She will hang on the wall above my bed for a short time and then matt board will be added. 4 of the ladies, green, brown, orange, purple, are going in one frame together. This lady and the red one will be in another. All will go into the exhibition April 1st. Next step, looking and waiting. If nothing needs added, then matted and framed.
 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home