"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Saturday, March 05, 2005


The gouache has been added. The opaque watercolor is able to cover the bottom layers needed for details. It also makes darker lines for details and shadows. Note that there are no eyelashes yet or shadows. These will be added on after the pastels are down to provide depth and 3 dimensional effects. The white areas will need to be redone after the pastels because they powder and dust the white. This can be a good thing, however, it is often times too dark. More details and work will be done after the pastels are added, which is the next step. For now though, I will need to study it for awhile before proceeding. This will set near my bed in my bedroom so that I can lie down and look at for long periods of time.
 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home