"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

These are some of my friends.




The black bass is new, just got it 2 weeks ago. It is a BC Rich “Warlock.” Do not play bass so much any more, but I have always wanted one of these. It is the style the 80’s hair bands used to play, although this one is an early 1990‘s model. They are usually pricey and hard to find around here. I bought it used at a pawn shop here for $300 with a case. The blue one is new as well, just got it last week. It is a semi-hollow body electric Dean. The detail photo shows off the cool pearl sun fret markers. Dean does not make these any more, from what I understand. The maroon one is my oldest one, a Washburn. The other is a Dean acoustic “Resonator.”

3 Comments:

Blogger Timothy said...

No need to kill anything. Thanks, though!

1:33 PM

 
Blogger elvira black said...

Nice axe!

9:32 AM

 
Blogger Timothy said...

thanks, E!

11:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home