"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

“I don’t like spam!”

Spam… spam, spam, spam. Spam… spam, spam, spam.

“Haven’t you got anything without spam in it?”

Spam sucks!!! It is the swollen, puss oozing, rectal swore of the World! I do not like in my e-mail, that is bad enough, then in my blogs! Now, today, I got a frriggin’ spam in my text messaging on my cell phone!! Ughhhhhhhhhh!!!!

“SHUT-UP!!! Bloody Vikings!”

That was a ruddy funny skit on "Monty Python’s Flying Circus," though.

"He's not dead, he's restin'."

3 Comments:

Blogger Timothy said...

yes, both actually, don't like the canned stuff either, yuck!!!!!!

6:50 AM

 
Blogger elvira black said...

I use yahoo e-mail, and they put most of the spam into a separate bulk folder. There's some scary stuff out there, like phishing and something else I forgot the name of. Like if you use e-bay, sometimes you'll get spam that says they need updates on your account. I don't even use e-bay and I get these!

Yeah, Spam sucks.

And don't forget--noone expects the Spanish Inquisition! Bring out the comfy chair and be quick about it!

7:33 PM

 
Blogger Timothy said...

Thanks, E! And now for something completely different.

1:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home