"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

more dreams

I did not get much sleep again last night. I had this dream about demons. No, I could not “see” them, but I "felt" them. The feeling was of a very heavy, dark, evil, bad energy. Of course, they were taunting me and I could hear them. They were in the basement of a house (not my own), so I went down in with them. I surrounded the room with a blue light that the demons could not get out of and began to shrink the light. There was a wall and I pushed on it with both hands until it became a small box. I kept shrinking it down until it was completely gone. I went back upstairs and got in bed (this time, it was my own bed), but more demons came after me and woke me up (in the dream). So, I did the same by surrounding them in blue light and shrinking them down until they were completely gone. Then, I woke up (in "real") and went back to sleep and had a dream about chewing tobacco. I have those drinking and smoking dreams at times. They are very realistic were I can taste them and smell them and feel myself getting intoxicated. (I quit smoking 25 years ago and drinking 15 years ago) When I wake, I am very scared because in my dreams I just use so easily and freely like I used to back in the day. This is the first time I have had a dream about chewing tobacco. Yes, I used to, but only on and off. They came out with this herbal stuff that has no nicotine in it. I was doing that for a while, but stopped. I went to the store with a client yesterday and saw the chew I was using in my dream. Yes, I felt an intense desire to buy some and use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home