"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Ode to Touch

The warm touch from a lovers body,
The tender kiss on my lips,
The comforting feeling of her cheek next to mine,
The soothing sensation of bare skin against mine,
The tingle of energy from her physical love and mine,
These are the things I miss.
A promise of love and affection,
A taste of passion,
A breath of promiscuity,
A heightened awareness of sensuality,
These are the things I want.
The feel of her leaning on my shoulder, while we take in a movie,
The feel of her leg pressed to mine, while watching TV,
The feel of our hands together, while walking,
These are the things I ask.
A person who I share my physical desires with,
A person who we both can share are sexuality with,
These are the things I wish.
Someone I can hold and who will hold me in the night before, during, and after sleep,
These is what I need.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nine Lives said...

sigh!

12:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home