"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I wonder what it would feel like to be totally Enlightened
I wonder how I would feel if I was Buddha or Jesus
What would it be like to not be sad and lonely and depressed
Or would I still feel these things
Why do I only remember how Pure Love feels when I'm in It
And not when I'm sad or lonely or depressed?
If I didn't feel them, would I know how Love felt?

I wished I could just get It!

I wonder what I would feel like if I didn't have to work
I wonder how I would feel if there was no money
What would it be like to not be frustrated and deprived and oppressed
Or would I still feel like it's all a game
Why do I wish it was easier and there was a better way
When money isn't going to make me Truly Happy?
Why is it that I can remember how it feels to not have any when I do
Yet there is never enough regardless.

I wished I could just get It!

The same question as before How many more life times?

If I became God, would I create my own Universe
Make all the living creatures search through their soul
To find out who they are
Give them all a big test to see if they, too, can become God
Or would I just create Gods
Maybe I am God trying to create another God
And I'm just not done yet.
I wonder how I would feel if I was God
The same way I feel now?

I wished I could just get It
This life time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home