"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Friday, December 24, 2004

Destiny

And thus, as these questions are
So shall they be.
For it is that Destiny which I have sought
And wonder, now, with confusion and disappointment,
Why it has to be?
In the manner of Faith, Love, and God's Will,
It should be accepted with Grace and Knowing,
That it is the Best Way to be!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nine Lives said...

im rereading a favorite book even as i read your blogs. this is from "Women Who Run With the Wolves" and these words that i highlighted in the book jump out at me as i opened it and i'd like to share it with you, because it affirms your poem:

"One need not push it. The understanding will
come. Some things must be accepted as being out of reach, even though they act upon us and we are enriched by them."

HUGGG!!! : )

6:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home