"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

I hate thinking up titles.

At work last night, one came home from his date at the movies. Another got mad and told me he wants a woman too. He became a little hostile and told me all about how he hated that guy and his girlfriend and how that guy is a show-off, and then he started in on how he hates his life and he wants his own place to live. What I am supposed to tell him? This is how I feel too. I get mad and yell and demand it be different, just like he did with me. In a manner of speaking, I am his guardain angel for that time. Yet, I have no more control over getting him a woman than some of mine do me, no matter how much I wish I could help him. So, I was thinking that I should not act like that and be more unerstanding and realize that I need to speak to someone who has a lot more power over these things than they do. Just like he will need to talk to someone with more authority than me, like the owner. So, when I speak to the Owner, I will get the same response, "sorry, you can not right now." Which of us has a better chance at getting one? Maybe neither, maybe both.
So, then there is the married couple. To me, they are two old souls back together again for another wild ride. They have pet fish and when they are looking at them and talking about their fish, I am reminded of an old gf I had about 15 years ago. She and I were the same person and we did lots and lots of stuff togehter. She was what I needed at the time becuase it was right after the big "D" and my ex and I were about as oppsoite as two can be. This gf and I had many pet fish (as many as 29 tanks at one time) and we were just as those other two with them. I really hope that I will have that again, only this time, without all of the isues and much better sex.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nine Lives said...

i really hope you have that again too, timmy. : ) you've grown so much and so well and you certainly deserve getting back all the loving you give to others.

5:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home