"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

dreams

I do not want to fight anyone or hurt anyone. Exposing the head vampire outside of me is enough. Once they are in the light, they will wither away and no longer have power over me. Maybe it will be the same for the others around them and hopefully they will stop sucking the life from others, I do not know. That one within me is already exposed and it has not withered away. That one will need the stake.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nine Lives said...

congratulations! (i hope i am neither zombie nor vampire in your life... ;> )

12:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home