"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

dreams

I have had several dreams the past few weeks about vombies and vampires. The vombie one was a"Dawn of the Dead" "Night of the Living Dead" type were of course I am a survivour. It is better than being a vombie, a brainless mindless sheep/seagull that follows the growd and has no originality and can not see how distructive they are to not only to themselves, but others. So, all of these vombies are around me and I am struggling to keep from being one of them, in real life. In my dream, I hunt them down. Nice to know that not only do not allow myself to become a stinking vombie like the others, that I fight them and stand up for myself. Vampires are symbloic of those who suck/drain the life out of others, and yes, converting them or die. Well, I guess I am not happy with those choices either. In my dream, I killed the head one. Sure it was tough and he put up a good fight, like any good foe will do, not much fun otherwise, but I got him. Thus stopping the others and the conversions. The real life vombies are easy for me to see, but the vampires are a little more hidden, just like the ledgends. Only come out at night, stay hidden and attack in the darkness. Little smarter than the vombies but also more chickensh..t. Stand up and fight like a man. Sounds like a terroist, killing woman and children then running and hidding. Pussies! Anyway, who are these people in my life right now who are sucking the life out of me. Usually I can point to myself, and maybe I should. After all, ALL of the parts in our dreams are aspects of ourselves, if you buy into the Gestalt theroies. I think these dreams are more Jungian archtype, but if I kill the main vampire part of myself, then the rest will fall to the side. Yes, I am working on it. How about the others then? I have a quess and it may be the truth. Driving a stake through their heart will need to wait until dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home