"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Sunday, January 16, 2005


This was done in my senior year in high school. I received honorable mention in the fair that year, 1977. This is opaque water colors. Yes, it is Gene Simmons of Kiss. I was a huge Kiss fan back then. The walls in my bed room were covered with Kiss posters. I took a "play production" class that year as well. For the make-up section, I painted my face like Gene's and left it on for the rest of the day at school. My art teacher (which was my last class of the day) gave me an "A" for the day for the make-up. I still love their music!!! (and so does my son:-) ) Ace is one of my favorite gituar players. I love his unique sound and playing style.  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home