"One who conquers others is strong; One who conquers oneself is mighty." I care not to conquer others, but to simply understand, and help if I may do so. Conquering myself is another story, this story; one that is sometimes not simply for me to understand.

Friday, December 03, 2004

Beginings

Why am I here doing this? To make friends? Support? A cry for help? To share?
Of course, to learn and grow, but... to learn what? The past 5 years has seen much inner reflection and retrospect. Lots of changing and growing and standing still in a raging river of emotions. Too much time and too little to do. Hurry up to go nowhere. It has been a long bardo. Is it even over? When exactly did it begin? One step forward, two steps back. Many walls and locked doors and empasses. Much nudging in a different direction and banging heads against the brick wall of rejection.
However, today is better day than this day last year and better than the one before that and... so next year will be even better... but before the past 5 years, life was as near to pefect as I have ever known. The best in my life, and , yet, not the best it could have been or hopefully, it will be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nine Lives said...

this sounds like a prologue to an interesting novel... : ) good start! welcome to blog world, my good good friend!

(i created a link from my blog to yours, is that okay?... see how i described you. :>)

3:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home